View Job Openings for Comfort Keepers Home Health Care Holland MI
Apply today for a rewarding career in home health care.
If you have a caring, loving spirit and like to take an active role in helping others, you possess two characteristics that are essential to being an employee of Comfort Keeper Home Health Care Holland MI. Our caregivers provide professional, loving care to seniors in Holland, MI and the surrounding communities. Comfort Keepers Home Health Care Holland MI is committed to helping your senior loved one remain living independently at home for as long as possible. Browse open positions below.
Call (616) 223-6396 or contact us to learn more about employment with Comfort Keepers Home Health Care Holland MI.
Comfort Keepers of Holland is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Caregiver. This is a great opportunity to provide seniors with companionship, help someone with disabilities, or assist someone struggling with dementia or Alzheimer's. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home. In this role, you can do a lot of good and build a meaningful career all while working with a phenomenal team!
- Competitive Pay – Including holiday pay
- Friendly Environment – 24 hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Flexibility – flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
Take the first step toward an exciting career as a caregiver with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the home setting
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Help client with all personal care functions as needed
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Must show respect for clients at all times
- Must pass a background check
- Must be approved to work in the U.S.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be dedicated and excited to enrich the lives of seniors!
This caregiving position is open at our Holland Office, located at 837 Maple Ave #20, Holland, MI 49423, our office serves the Grandville, Holland, Macatawa, Hudsonville, Jenison, Jamestown, Saugatuck, Zeeland, Grandville, Hamilton, Douglas, and Fennville, MI., and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://holland-300.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent